Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (32351)
Are you a customer-centric individual looking for a growth-focused company? Do you have a passion and drive to continuously improve processes, procedures, and employees in order to achieve operational excellence? Do you want to take that passion and work for a World-Class organization? Then apply today to our BI & Analytics Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer and the number one retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States!
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Tampa, Florida
What Will You Do?
You will be a part of driving customer-centric, continuous improvement initiatives via analytics. This position will collect and analyze the data to measure the impact of initiatives to support strategic business decision making and to anticipate everchanging needs and preferences of our customers. You’ll have access to some of the best developers to provide the business at all levels with relevant, intuitive, insight-driven information that directly impacts the customer’s experience. You will become closely integrated with the business and build a strong relationship with our leaders. This position will work with various teams in an Agile framework and design and implement actionable reports and dashboards, assisting in designing the broader information landscape available to the business.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Statistics, Analytics, Finance, or related field, Required
- 3-5 years of experience leveraging data & analytics to deliver actionable insights & analysis, Required
- Knowledge of statistical analytics with data warehouses, querying via database languages such as SQL, coding in Python, R
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Ability to synthesize and analyze large data sets & problem solve when presented with imperfect data
- Preferred experience leveraging first party customer data and associated concepts such as lifetime value, churn, CPA etc
- Ability to handle mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills; interfaces with individuals of every level of the organization
- Perform well in a fast-paced work environment, ability to prioritize
Who Are We?We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only. #LI-[Register to View] -SR1