Senior Business Development Analyst (2117599)
Senior Business Development Analyst (Job Number: 2117599 )
The Senior Business Development Analyst will provide analytical support to the business development activities of the organization, including but not limited to mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, and additional strategic alternatives. The Analyst will perform critical quantitative and qualitative analyses to determine various financial aspects of potential investments, including synergy assessment, profitability analysis, and pro forma modeling utilizing traditional valuation methodologies and measurements and sensitivity and scenario analyses. Additionally, the Analyst will interact with senior leadership while evaluating opportunities, coordinate due diligence efforts between various internal departments and external counter-parties, and prepare summary review materials for senior leadership and executive management.
- Quantitative and qualitative review of new opportunities, creating preliminary review materials, and leading initial assessment efforts.
- Coordination and execution of the due diligence process, compiling and delivering information requested by internal customers, refining analyses with updated information.
- Developing, updating and revising internal resources such as tools, templates and models for financial and operational analyses.
- Market and current events monitoring, capturing information on relevant market activity and maintaining internal repositories of historical activity. Review and analysis of competitors’ financial performance and business development activities.
- Administrative, record keeping, organization, reporting, etc.
- Additional analytical support for ad hoc requests.
- Other projects as assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor's Degree required, concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 4 years of financial analysis experience required.
- 4 years of experience in M&A activity, preferred.
- Advanced level of finance skills required.
- Must have intermediate level of experience with project management.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Must be well organized, attention to detail, and be able to maintain multiple work streams.
- Must have critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Other Corporate
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Senior Business Development Analyst
Req ID: 2117599