Bilingual Business Process Analyst Spanish/English - Telecommute (109635168)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Think of this as a triple play. You have Fortune 5 global operations. You have a complex, matrix organization with dozens of interrelated business units. And you have a fast-paced, intense culture where everyone is pushing the envelope. Now, you can step into this challenge and help create new business process solutions that raise the performance of our health care system for years to come. As a Business Process Analyst, you'll be in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission. If you're ready to play in the big leagues, it's your move.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for updating the Spanish materials (ANOCs, EOCs BenHi, SB and VIS) following the updates done in the English documents.
- Keep track of US and Defects through Rally
- Be the business subject matter expert, experienced in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Lead process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Lead and manage customer readiness activities and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools
- Sure, you’ll need to diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions. The difficulty is in knowing the right questions to ask. You will solve complex problems as you serve as a resource to others on your elite team. You’ll be expected to find better, more efficient ways of doing things and collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in HealthCare
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (ability to read and write, assessment may be required)
- Intermediate level of proficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Basic knowledge of Rally
- Basic to Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, SharePoint and Visio
- Previous Healthcare Industry experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $26.15 to $46.63. The hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $28.85 to $51.30. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.