Sr Business Analyst - M&R (109857913)
The more the healthcare system changes, the more certain values count. Like quality, patient-centered care, compassion, and a dedication to go the extra mile. As part of the Optum team, you will develop different skills in a variety of settings. You'll gain a deep sense of satisfaction knowing that you're helping to create a more efficient and effective healthcare system for all.
Positions in this function are responsible for end-to-end business process activities - creating, controlling and improving business processes. Leads process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities. Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools. This position is also responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools. May assist in the creation, implementation, and evaluation of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs. May direct design, facilitation, training and evaluation of TQM incentive programs and may oversee quality improvement projects and teams. Positions that require certification in project management or accredited Six Sigma training should use the Project Management job family.
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems.
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses.
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks.
- Translates concepts into practice.
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues.
- Coaches, provides feedback, and guides others.
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience.
External Candidate Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- English – B2 / C1.
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications.
- 4+ years of experience related to activities similar to the role.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We build an organization, around one big goal; to make the health system work better for everyone. So whether it's how we use the vast amount of health information that has been universally accumulated, or how we guide health or lifestyle decisions, or how we manage pharmaceutical benefits for millions of people, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and discover new ways to serve people. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together the brightest minds and pioneering ideas about where the health system should go to achieve its greatest potential. Which for you means working in highly productive teams that tackle the most sophisticated problems that really matter. Optum, incredible ideas in an incredible company and a unique opportunity to do the best work of your life.SM