Senior Business Analyst - Telecommute (111626511)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Business Analyst on the Offer Management team plays a vital role in the development and deployment of Next Best Actions across the enterprise. You will work closely with product and technical teams to deliver real time engagement strategies and interpret results to better meet consumer needs.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assist in development and configuration of real time offers in campaign management tool (Interact) for member presentation across marketing channels
- Create and execute campaigns for inbound marketing solutions (mobile, web, and phone)
- Develop custom/advanced SQL queries to extract, organize and analyze information in order to investigate issues, answer questions, create lists, forecast audience sizes, formulate solutions/recommendations, etc.
- Design and perform UAT to assure quality in data processing and Offer functionality
- Serve as technical subject matter expert: understand underlying data, database, data processes and derivations in order to provide appropriate consultation to stakeholders
- Collaborate with business, functional, technical, and application stakeholders to gain expertise on systems and data to ensure cross-functional system integration
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Provide actionable insight by giving explanation and interpretation of data to support department and business unit needs
- Maintain a strategic relationship with business partners to develop deeper understanding of their business and goals, and suggest new strategies
- Communicate and translate results derived from the database into meaningful charts and tables and key takeaways that are easily understood and valued by internal and external clients
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience identifying solutions and interpreting data into actionable information
- 3+ years of experience in marketing analysis with a solid business foundation, especially in campaign generation or reporting of marketing data
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation, sorting and data entry)
- Use of SQL language to query data in relational databases
- Experience using campaign management tools such as Unica Campaign, Unica Interact, Epiphany or Adobe Suite
- Experience with Member Journey orchestration and member segmentation
- Experience working with transactional data and direct marketing and telemarketing data
- Background in Power BI or similar Business Intelligence tool
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including experience developing and presenting business conclusions based on data analysis
- High levels of initiative, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.