Sr Business Analyst - Remote (112187429)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for analyzing and reviewing reporting and tool requests to understand how they will drive business insights for conducting BPO Vendor strategy and operational and business planning
- Oversee the development and maintenance of key reports and reporting infrastructure such as vendor dashboards, performance scorecards, financial reports, and vendor geographic footprint
- Provide training on reporting, dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed
- Present analysis and recommendations to meet business objectives through identified vendor strategy
- Support short- and long-term operational / strategic business activities through analysis
- Drive innovation and process improvement / transformation in order to standardize daily functions and create a strong operational foundation
- Partner with internal business stakeholders to understand downstream processes and trends of their operations in order to better identify areas ripe for driving insights
This is a complex, fast-paced, matrixed environment with a lot of moving parts. The challenge is in developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models, and implementing best-practices and reporting for gaining insight that drives strategy.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of experience in business / finance analysis
- 3+ years of experience working with BPO vendors
- 2+ years of experience working within strategic insights
- 1+ years of experience in InfoPath, Microsoft Power Apps, and Power Automate
- 1+ years of experience in PowerBI report development
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Experience working within United databases and vendor operations data
- Workforce management experience
- Project management / Six Sigma experience Solid organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of successfully leading enterprise-scale, complex programs
- Successful track record of delivering programs on scope, on time, on budget, on quality and on benefit
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.