Business Development Operations Analyst
Exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team focused on National Solutions (NSO) as a Business Development Operations Analyst! The Business Development (BD) Operations Analyst is responsible for BD data accuracy and reporting and action item management in support of day-to-day BD operations.
This role includes ensuring all BD data accuracy in the CRM system, reconciliations with contracts and finance, facilitating monthly group pipeline reviews, forecast updates, Wins and Losses tracking, coordination of Trade Shows, consolidation and dissemination of weekly activity reporting, supporting establishment of charge numbers, and coordination with the NSO power users to ensure all data for BD is accurate and actions are tracked and responded to. The NSO BD Operations Analyst will work collaboratively across the company to ensure success, build relationships with counterparts in BD, Operations, Group and other functions to promote collaboration.
The NSO BD Operations Analyst will ensure all BD actions are tracked and responded to and provide ad-hoc and routine support to the and BD VP, Operations Manager, Division Managers and CFO on all activities related to Business Development and Strategy. In this role, you are expected to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, handle multiple simultaneous tasks, and proactively identify gaps and areas for improvement for the BD operations overall.
- Participate in all business planning activities, scheduling and facilitating BD presentations, to include pipeline reviews, gate reviews, weekly and monthly BD reporting as well as annual operating planning.
- Monitor the Group pipeline, submits and awards. Ensure opportunity data accuracy including ensuring exceptions are resolved quickly and coordinating with the Intel Group power users for their respective operations.
- Ensure all BD-related actions are tracked and coordinated with appropriate owners for closure.
- Implement and maintain data in the CRM tool and ensure the BD Operations team is maximizing use of the tool within Operations, such as development of dashboards, views, reports, etc.
- Coordinate Tradeshows between the Operations and the Marketing and Communications teams to ensure all aspects are prepared, coordinated, registered, and supported for successful exhibits.
- Support the award reconciliation process. Manage the reconciliation process and assist the Operations in their award reconciliation each period.
- Manage the 5x15 Report. Collect inputs from the BD team and develop and disseminate the the report on a weekly basis.
- Manage budgets and Charge Number workflow process. Includes overseeing the B&P/Marketing charge numbers. Supports the development of the NBF budgets.
- Gather Closest to the Pin (CTTP) inputs from the Operations and develop a Group CTTP for awards and submits.
- Requires a BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience
- Proven track record of successful Business Development and pipeline support
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office (Excel) to present ideas, information, and reports and WinIt experience to track opportunities and manage pipeline.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Experience in finance or accounting a plus.
- Multi-tasking and communications skills to develop, organize, facilitate, coordinate and execute actions across the org related to all BD and Strategy initiatives.
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision, and establish a solid working relationship with senior management, BD staff, and peers in the Group and across Leidos
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.