Sr Product Analyst - Telecommute
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position serves as the Product Specialist of Innovation & Engagement. The role is accountable for Specialty Benefits’ clinical engagement and member experience programs. Implements, evaluates and enhances innovative solutions across product lines and business platforms.
This role is the key point person for implementing and evaluating forward-looking and market-relevant product & clinical strategies at the National and Regional levels in response to customer demands and industry trends. The role provides implementation support across the customer segments and business lines. Understands key indicators to assess product performance and inform decisions about product features and viability. Influences health plan product strategy to achieve profitable, sustainable Specialty Benefits growth across all regions and markets.
This position reports directly to the Director- Innovation and Engagement, and works in close partnership with the Specialty Business Portfolio Managers and Market Solutions teams, legal, actuarial, underwriting, marketing and Regional Sales and Account Management teams.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Gather/analyze/validate applicable data from internal and external sources (e.g., clients, prospects, potential customers) to identify market characteristics/needs/problems (e.g., market opportunities, financials, technology trends, user preferences, industry/regulatory/legal standards, internal product trends)
- Think strategically and creatively, translating a vision to processes and requirements.
- Consult with stakeholders to ensure alignment and understanding of program / project scope and objectives with the organization's strategic objectives
- Collaborates with other functional leaders in a matrix organization, serving as implementation lead for Product-related initiatives.
- Project Management: Identify project duration, effort, sequence and dependencies of tasks required to meet applicable project objective. Facilitate gathering project impacts, development costs, and forecasted benefits to build cost/benefit analysis.
- Facilitates among “go-to-market contributors” to develop market-facing promotional materials and communications related to new products and program strategies.
- Improve processes to optimize performance and value over time
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of product development / product management experience
- Solid analytical & data synthesis skills
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the expertise and sophistication needed to credibly represent the company, our values, culture, and quality commitments
- Intermediate or higher skills with Office 365 applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven organizational skills and ability to self-direct in a fast paced and highly matrixed environment
- Experience in data analytics, data science, or statistics
- Knowledge and experience analyzing healthcare cost and quality data
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.