Senior Product Analyst - Gurgaon, HR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Main responsibility of Sr. Product Analyst is to maximize value of the Product that Development team works on.
The approaches to filling the role of the Product Owner will vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including the Scrum Team, the individuals and the organizational structure
- Sr. Product Analyst is responsible for managing the Product Backlog
- Prioritizing backlog items with focus on 'Speed to Market'
- Brings visibility, transparency and clarity to everyone including external stakeholders
- Defines User stories to help development team understand the outcome of work from user prospective
- Updates acceptance criteria to ensure quality work is delivered with appropriate scope
- Works on removing impediments/roadblocks for development team
- Tracks success metrics and help team in sticking to vision and mission of the product
- Works with SME's, Product Managers and Users closely to track progress on roadmap
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Professional Graduate/ Post Graduate
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)