Business Process Analyst
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Business Process Analyst
The Business Process Analyst is responsible to work with the Wholesale Teams to document and assist to improve areas where performance or processes can be automated, streamlined, and improved. This position will assist in the creation, development, testing, implementation and monitoring of system changes and upgrades.
The Business Process Analyst will handle difficult situations utilizing exceptional problem-solving and negotiating skills to create the best possible resolution.
What Will You Do?
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate system requirements, uncover areas for improvement; making recommendations to management and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Drive, monitor and manage new processes and improve departmental performance measures through use and interpretation of Continuous Improvement programs to increase overall efficiency and effectiveness. Provide recommendations for necessary changes.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, repair and audit failure points and escalate issues accordingly to appropriate internal or external team; providing detailed information regarding the issues to aid in timely resolution.
- Continually drive departmental goals by analyzing reports to monitor and manage processes to help ensure process guidelines are followed, customer needs are met and/or issue resolution is timely.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies for achieving targeted measures. Providing recommendations, implementation, continue analyzing information and evaluating results to optimize internal and external customer service and satisfaction.
- Assist in the development of training materials and conducting of training sessions as systems are updated or new systems are implemented; assist in other departmental training as needed.
- Assist with administrative support for the department completing tasks such as ordering supplies, books and other materials, assisting with the preparation of reports, presentation materials, etc., and other assigned tasks.
- Assist IT Department with system testing, routines, and implementation of changes.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Associate degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience, Required
- 2 years’ experience in a process improvement, customer service or related area, Required
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.