Senior Product Analyst - Remote
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
As a Sr. Product Analyst, you will lead and/or support senior team members on development of new capabilities for Optum At Home. You will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle, including: design, development and monitoring performance to support recommendation to close or expand capability; in addition to leveraging insights to understand market/customer needs to identify new opportunities or adjust current product offerings. You will also be accountable for delivering product performance against expectations and make updates to product portfolio to improve competitive position, and optimize product performance to meet customer and market needs. You will also partner with internal or external stakeholders to define and drive new product initiatives forward.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Gather, analyze, and investigate data to identify opportunities & success measures, with some assistance from others
- Provide explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Investigate non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Identify and develop business requirements to ensure initiative scope is clearly defined
- Accountable for identifying and ensuring milestones are met, including identification of risks and corresponding mitigation plan
- Partner with cross functional partners to identify impact and/or dependencies across other capabilities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with developing and maintaining program/project plans, identifying project milestones, and monitoring project/program progress by tracking activity and recommending actionsProficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Solid knowledge of data gathering, data manipulation and developing/presenting insights
- Demonstrated ability to present in a logical, clear manner; Seeks to understand motivations of others
- 2+ years of Healthcare experience
- 2+ years of Product Development experience
- Proven ability to serve as an advocate for the product and its capabilities and maintain professionalism throughout interactions and reach mutually acceptable agreements
- Proven ability to recognize need for and impacts of change; Acts as positive role model supporting change; Adapts personally to rapid change in direction
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City, or Washington residents is $67,800 to $133,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.