Lead Learning and Development Analyst
- Support learning & development initiatives that drive organizational efficiency and business impact of Verizon's Value organization and its primary prepaid wireless brands including Visible, Tracfone, StraightTalk, Walmart Family Mobile, and more.
- Deliver business process improvements and platform enhancements to a global technical support infrastructure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess organizational learning needs.
- Communicate across stakeholder groups to inform them of updates, gather feedback, and coordinate action.
- Engage and enable stakeholders to adopt changes that will generate quick wins that can solidify shifts in ways of working, priorities, and culture.
- Report on KPIs toward team objectives around quantity and quality of work completed and overall progress towards milestones and goals.
- Adapt and respond quickly in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve blockers to success.
Gathering and Analyzing Data on Training and Business Impact
- Develop and deliver surveys to obtain reliable data and insights that can inform decision-making.
- Design experimental pilots that test new services, technologies, policies, and procedures and produce meaningful and actionable results.
- Support timely completion of L&D reporting metrics and scorecard updates.
- Reinforce team standards on documentation and spreadsheet quality to ensure clear and consistent exchange of information across stakeholders and leadership.
Implementing Technical Projects to Optimize Learning Ecosystem
- Analyze and evaluate systems that make up the learning tools across multiple channels and make recommendations on rollouts, implementation, adoption, and integrations.
- Optimize workplace software and tools that facilitate distribution, retention, retrieval, and application of information using established best practices, new product features, and automation.
- Document standard operating procedures to assist in digital adoption and knowledge transfer.
What we're looking for...
You're energized by helping and enabling others especially by providing it with information that is easy to get to, grasp, and do something with. You are inspired by the opportunity to take responsibility in a dynamic and growing space. You seek feedback and understand the importance of continuous improvement. You gain satisfaction from leading projects to meet key learning objectives and then seeing the impact of strong learning programs on the performance of the business. You love data, perhaps more than bread, but prefer to slice the numbers.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with project and task management software or similar tools. (ex. Asana, Smartsheet)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suites.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience with change management.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Experience supporting front-line employees with training and technology.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Master's degree or above in field of business, education, data science or related field.
- Six or more years of work experience in education, telecommunications, or project management.
- Experience with customer service, UX measurement, and knowledge management software.
- Demonstrable proficiency in G-suite or equivalent word document and spreadsheet tools with emphasis on real-time collaboration and implementation of its latest features.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and training approaches grounded in fundamentals of instructional design.
- Experience supporting telecommunications retail operations in a consumer-focused environment.
- Experience migrating technological systems.
- Experience gathering user feedback through comprehensive surveys and user testing.
- Experience querying large data sets for insights.
- Proven business impact supported by data.
- Proven experience on complex projects effectively balancing timeliness and quality in a fast-paced environment.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $75,000.00 and $151,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.