SAP IBP Business Analyst II (129771528)
In this position, the core role will be responsibility for application maintenance and project/enhancement activities related to the SAP IBP tool and for the integration and extraction tools to SAP ECC 6.0
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures to meet user requirements and write functional specifications accordingly
- Support Global Planning Organization worldwide for any SAP IBP integration with SAP
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Business representatives to understand and analyze complex business problems to be solved with SAP and similar automated systems
- Acts as resource for troubleshooting. Investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Trouble shoot SAP IBP & integrated related system/process/user issues related to Design, configuration and Master and Transaction data and WRICEF objects.
- Design, configuration and testing, documentation, training of relevant processes
- Ability to read and debug ABAP code is a must, to be able to demonstrate technical abilities to develop ABAP code to support the data extraction and load to SAP would be an advantage
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline such as Supply Chain
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain and/or SAP Sales and Operations Planning
- Experience in SAP IBP Upgrade testing and issue resolution as part of SAP Packages delivered
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of SAP HANA Cloud platform would be an advantage
- Ability to interact with Users at all levels and work on different issues simultaneously with minimum supervision.