Business Process Analyst ( R-00051179 )
The NISC IV program within the Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Business Process Analysis Support Staff Member to coordinate and/or perform varied administrative tasks utilizing a broad understanding of how administrative assignments contribute to organizational activities. These tasks are sometimes sensitive and involve direct contact and/or coordination with executive level personnel and their staffs of the FAA customer.
In this role, you will provide support to Leidos and FAA staff in managing and overseeing the timely execution of internal and external tasks for the customer. This position will serve as principal administrative contact and liaison for the executive office and will require a high degree of professionalism.
Specific duties for the role include: Greet visitors, answer phones and route to appropriate personnel or record and deliver timely messages. Model highest standards of customer service in all interactions. Manage complex calendars and arrange meetings and appointments Prepare executive level travel arrangements to include mode, lodging, and transportation and prepare travel vouchers upon return. Receive, screen, and accept appointments on behalf of executives using independent judgement of the importance of the meeting and availability of all required. Maintain calendar and monitor daily and long-term schedules of executive office commitments. Establish and/or utilize control procedures to maintain status of actions and to ensuring deadlines are met Independently review correspondence for grammar, punctuation, format, and content for executive level signature. Perform administrative tasks for projects and other special assignments. Make recommendations for format and display of data in support of assigned tasks and/or to improve work processes. Collaborate with executives to create and maintain executive office standard operating procedures and shared drive electronic filing system. Organize complex meetings both internally and schedule, reserve conference facilities/rooms, document attendance, and distribute associated meeting materials Prepare and distribute read-ahead materials and agendas for meetings; Compile daily briefing books, to include proofreading, printing, and modifying individual documents as needed and directed. Apply experience and knowledge of office automation and software programs to prepare, track, and route correspondence and reports. Perform functions associated with time and attendance. Setup and maintain audio/visual equipment for telecoms and VTC meetings. Coordinate technology and equipment needs for the customer. Ensure office equipment and other automation requirements are in working order. Perform routine office duties to include maintaining supplies, managing a records database, and filing system
- Typically requires a high school diploma and five or more years of experience providing executive level assistance to senior level management.
- Will require a Public Trust Security Investigation prior to starting.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple and varying assigned administrative tasks under established timeframes, with limited direction.
- Skilled in analyzing administrative functions and work processes to make or develop new, or revise current administrative processes.
- Ability to effectively work across teams to achieve projects completion within timelines.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and the ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience effectively managing various projects with multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
This work location is at the customer site in Washington DC. Now due to COVID restrictions we are working remote from our homes but after COVID restrictions are lifted we will be returning to the Washington DC locationExternal Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential for Telework:Yes, 10%Clearance Level Required:NoneTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:AdministrativePay Range: