Business Process Requirements Analyst/Tester ( R-00053196 )
Leidos is looking for a Business Process Requirements Engineer for our upcoming needs. You will be responsible for eliciting the business needs of the customer to help implement solutions to complex business problems. You will act as the primary liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. You will also be responsible for requirements development and requirements management. Document business rules & design and configure rules & flows.
Assist with class structure design from the perspective of the business needs
Function as a technical business analyst by understanding business requirements and transforming those requirements into data mapping specs.
- Bachelors degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters degree and 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Proficient in defining system documentation requirements based on input from technical personnel.
- Experience in UML diagramming and design documentation.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining Data Flow Diagrams and developing Use Cases.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
- Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
- Strong experience with ALM to manage requirements.
- Experience creating test plan, test cases and test execution.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and CMMI Level 3 Methodologies
- BDD and API Testing
- Experience with Postman/ReadyAPI
- Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.
- Familiarity with project management frameworks.
- Previous experience with Social Security Administration.
- Agile certification is desired.
- Experience with Automation testing tools is desired.
- 11 years specific experience strongly preferred
- IIBA Certification is preferred
- MBA is preferred
- PMP is preferred
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) preferred