Business Development/Capture Analyst ( R-00048599 )
The National Solutions Operations (NSO) within the Intelligence Group of Leidos is searching for a Business Development/Capture Analyst.
This person will be working with a team responsible for securing existing and winning new business opportunities with Intelligence Community customers – NGA, NRO, and DIA.
- This role assists Sr Capture Managers with the development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results within this group.
- Participate in all business planning activities, scheduling and facilitating BD presentations, to include pipeline reviews, gate reviews, weekly and monthly BD reporting .
- The Business Development/Capture Analyst works directly with Sr. Capture Managers and program managers to refine our win strategy through technical solutions development, effective teaming, staffing and pricing strategies.
- This individual works with a capture team to advance opportunities through the pipeline and develop winning proposals.
- Tasks associated with this role may include teaming analysis and scope definition, competitive intelligence & assessments, development of marketing materials, capture planning, writing of white papers and request for information responses, win theme workshops and proposal development.
- The performance is focused on hands-on support and development of key capture and proposal artifacts from start to finish.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree from an accredited university and 0-4 years of relevant experience
- Academic excellence
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to attain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Knowledge and experience in the US Government's procurement process
- Knowledge of Government Contractor’s proposal process and development
- Experience in Business Development and/or Marketing
- High Energy, enthusiasm and competitive edge
- Flexibility change rotational assignments
- Self Motivated
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Ability to Work in Team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Security Clearance (depending on Program assignment)