Business Operations Analyst ( R-00054387 )
Business Operations Analyst is a role within the SD&A Supply Chain team with strong Customer Experience and Analytics. Partnering with internal teams to develop new processes that improve the efficiency, reproducibility, and/or scalability of reports. Additionally, this role is expected to manage new moderately complex reporting requests with little information, arrange meetings with stakeholders, elicit business requirements and generate and distribute reports. As an Analyst you would also be responsible for supporting the production of custom analyses or new insights for strategic customers and operational reporting.
• Analyze large quantities of data to look for key attributes and trends.
• Develop new processes that improve the efficiency, reproducibility, and/or scalability of reports.
• Complete validation on collected data.
• Develop and document reports or analyses.
• Support initiatives for data integrity and governance
• Manage new moderately complex reporting requests with little information, arranging meetings with stakeholders, elicit business requirements and generate and distribute reports.
• Support the production of custom analyses or new insights for strategic customers and operational reporting.
• Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports analyzing datasets, and quantifying key performance indicators and efficiency metrics.
• Gain familiarity with internal tools used at Leidos for analytics purposes.
• Assist in development or improvement of operational reporting.
• Take ownership of existing reports and manually update data and perform reporting enhancements requests.
• Shadow and understand change management processes for various development tools.
• Contribute to cross-functional projects and work streams to support internal teams.
• Map business workflows and continue documentation efforts as workflows evolve.
• Collaborate with data insights and data products to overcome obstacles needed for pushing forward automation efforts.
• At least 1-3 years of experience in reporting/analytics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides
• Ability to pull and join data from multiple data sources, analyze, develop initial insights and format for professional presentation.
• SQL experience: intermediate level (additional programming experience a plus. E.g. SAS, Python, R)
• Comfort with ambiguity and fast paced, changing environment.
• Detail oriented
• Exposure to manufacturing or distribution industries
• Experience in analytics or related field
• Salesforce Analytic knowledge or experience
• Experience with advanced data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Cognos, PowerBI)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.External Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Business ProcessPay Range: