Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Policy Center / Guidewire Business Analyst - Core Industry Solutions - PDM (29121)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An industry solutions professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced (Loan Processing - Banking Solutions) you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider a remote opportunity with our Project Delivery Team.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• C lient is rolling out Policy Center states for personal lines auto, home and umbrella.
• Deloitte is responsible for Policy Center and rating development. Deloitte is also responsible for production support for Policy Center. Current Deloitte team is 30+ members onsite and offshore
• Client is working on SAFe Agile mode and this is a multi-vendor environment
• Policy Center configuration and rating.
• Exposure to Guidewire rating is added advantage. Exposure to personal lines is desirable.
• Day to day job includes:
o working on assigned story cards
o Defect fixing and triaging
o Ability to coordinate with other workstreams like integration, doc management
o Ability to coordinate with offshore
o Estimate development effort
The US Core Industry Solutions Offering encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core our client's business. We incorporate expertise from across the firm to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions according to industry strategy. Core Industry Solutions will be known in the market for a focus on transforming industry operations through industry technology solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3 + years of Insurance Business Analyst Experience
- Onsite / offshore coordination and client management experience
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience working in an AMS environment
- Guidewire Rating experience
- Integration development experience