Business Analyst - Customer Support (29197)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Deliver monthly VoC report by (1) creating VoC monthly artifacts (Spotlight and CSAT Deck) for VoC team to further update; (2) thoroughly reviewing all content in VoC artifacts post team updates (highlight areas where additional detail/information is needed from VoC team member, provide recommendations for further actioning on VoC themes; scrutinize team's hand-picked OMNI themes in CSAT deck); (3) conduct final analyses and send report.
- Continuously update internal VoC documentation (VoC reporting instructions and Hakuna Matata) for VoC team's reference to ensure accountability and team reporting alignment.
- Manage Contentsquare and ForeSee tool access and communicate tool issues and enhancement requests to our partner vendors or DPI.
- Proactively plan for VoC Prism requirements in preparation for Medallia integration and Mobile 2.0, especially in regards to reporting needs.
- Host VoC daily stand-up by reviewing upcoming action items and spurring discussion on current VoC initiatives.
- Facilitate (1) VOC internal bi-weekly meeting for team to share and discuss net-new VoC Prism bugs and enhancements via Trello and (2) DPI/VoC bi-weekly meeting with VoC Prism developers to groom net-new VoC tickets and discuss progress of priority tickets via Gitlab.
- Coach, mentor, and support VoC team members by (1) attending their monthly journey VoC/OMNI syncs and (2) meeting with team members bi-weekly one-on-one.
- Create and present a quarterly leadership VoC review presentation.
- Host weekly SSPP Medallia call to ensure all stakeholders are aligned on the progress of the Medallia integration.
- Responsible for drafting all Medallia SSPP survey questions and survey logic (includes ensuring parity in SSPP survey approach, strategy, tone, and UX presentation for web and app), meeting with OTLs for approval of drafts, and taking drafts to CX team (Jason Delgado) for a final review.
- Partner with testers on the OMNI teams in testing the Medallia surveys in lower/prod environments to ensure (1) survey logic/rules are working as intended and (2) survey order and question accuracy.
- Maintain documentation of all Medallia SSPP surveys in production (screenshots and survey logic/rules).
- Responsible for exploring and advocating for new technologies to gather and synthesize customer feedback data, especially in regards to (1) the automatic identification of subcategories, mitigating manual feedback review (2) leveraging Medallia's rule-based data dictionary for feedback (sub)categorization in Prism.
- Communicate value of VoC by regularly documenting team's accomplishments.
- Must live in the Denver area or be willing to relocate.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Telecom Domain experience
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $74,000 to $92,000 .