IT Business Analyst (29383)
- Gather requirements through elicitations and create backlog
- Coordinate between design teams, offshore development and testing teams, cross functional teams, and the customer
- Support Scrum Master in completing sprint activities
- Perform integration testing, support system testing and user acceptance testing teams
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
- 3 years of relevant consulting experience, aligning IT systems with organization business processes.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 50%
- Familiarity with Health and Human Services policies and mandates