Deloitte's Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Work you'll do
Position will support the clients foreign investment program. The position will include identification, analysis, and tracking of foreign investments. The individual will also work with the non-notify working group and the clients analytical capability to identify foreign investment risk that are not being address by other authorities. This includes classified and unclassified information and tracking the foreign investment risk and, based on specific thresholds and methodologies, deliver recommendation to the government on how to address the foreign investment risk.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Supply Chain & Network Operations Offering helps clients transform their value chains into a competitive edge. Professionals drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness by furnishing proactive insights and enhancing decision-making. Teams advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions by providing operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions. Teams also optimize operations, product, and material flows, and create greater synergy for the supply network to optimize mission performance.
- Bachelor's degree and Master Degree required in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- TS/SCI security clearance required
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in global markets or industry/sector trends or capital formation
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Experience with Company, financial, and/or person due diligence and research
- Intelligence analysis experience (OSINT, all source, etc.)
- DoD experience
- Experience with CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S.)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.