Business Analyst (21870)
- Supporting requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders. Helping to ensure that decisions are captured and agreed upon in a timely manner
- Supporting project managers to ensure key deliverables are completed in a timely manner (ie dashboard updates, business cases)
- Ability to document current and future state process flows where needed
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Today's disruptive environment calls for a different mindset and a new approach to driving organizational performance. The Human Capital platform helps clients navigate today's fragmented market and provides an embedded, agile approach. We help our clients sense the trends that are impacting their business to know, not guess. These insights help them lead from a position of confidence, extend the capability of their HR organizations, and sustain organizational performance. Human Capital's Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We help clients navigate the future utilizing our AMS capabilities, and our HC Platforms and Research & Sensing products and services.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis
- 3+ years of experience being in a client facing role
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Life Sciences industry experience
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.