eDiscovery Lead Business Analyst (23781)
- Responsible for documenting end user / stakeholder needs. Document assumptions, evaluate options, and validate recommendations addresses need.
- Build sprint backlogs by working with the Product Owner and users to specify development ready user stories.
- Collaborate with QA to develop acceptance tests / criteria for user stories.
- Negotiate planned changes in the form of minimum viable changes with stakeholders.
- Support the Scrum Master as needed to help identify potential impediments and facilitate clearing them to ensure the team is working as efficiently as possible.
- Collaborate on deliverables with off-shore resources.
- Maintains an understanding of other teams within Discovery and is a Subject Matter Expert on the various functions and products.
- Comprehensive skills using models and other visualization methods to express and understand business need.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or Decision Science type preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft development platforms
- Knowledge of common e-Discovery tools is a plus (i.e. Concordance, Relativity, Clearwell, IPRO, and OCR software packages).
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with all levels and areas of expertise.
- Ability to identify project risks and escalate in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.