Tax RPA Business Analyst - Senior (17355)
- Assisting the Product Owner in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products. Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs, Manages the Product Backlog for a Product, working with the Product Owner to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
- Provides operational support to practitioners and firm clients. Configures SharePoint features in production and non-production environments. Engages with various teams to resolve problems as they arise.
Deloitte Tax LLP's Tax Transformation team is responsible for the development and deployment of technology, tools, and standard processes to support the delivery of Tax services. The team is focused on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP's ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient Tax services to our clients. It is a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax technical, technology development, change management, Six Sigma, and project management. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and tool development and implementation including training development, engagement management, tool design and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
- 2+ years of technology related experience.
- Experience in process design and process improvements
- Strong knowledge of data analytics
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience working on engagements that have incorporated Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UiPath
- Advanced written, verbal analytical and communications skills required.
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively with teammates, end-users and leadership
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job
- Familiarity with agile project methodology
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Basic client interaction skills
- Working knowledge of robotics process automation, analytics, data management, statistics, accounting and computer applications.