Data Engineer, Analytics & Cognitive - Experienced Business Technical Analyst (SQL/Python) (14566)
- 1+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience to include experience in Information delivery, Analytics and Business Intelligence based on data
- 1+ year experience in Python and/or R
- 1+ year experience SQL
- 1+ year of hands on experience with data core modernization and data ingestion.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Travel up 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience with Cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with PySpark, Spark, Scala
- Experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Understanding of the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes.
- Experience designing and implementing reporting and visualization for unstructured and structured data sets
- Experience designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
- Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology
- Experience working with multi-Terabyte data sets
- Experience with Data Integration on traditional and Hadoop environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.