Senior Agile Business Analyst with Secret Clearance (26428)
- Interface with clients and other project stakeholders to lead the delivery of product releases
- Support the software development environment with emphasis in the Requirement Analysis, Planning and Testing phases
- Proactively manage and mitigate risks and issues across Scrum team
- Elicit, analyze, document, help prioritize, and manage requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Manage the activities, tasks, and deliverables of application releases throughout the Agile SAFe SDLC
- 5+ years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience (Minimum of 3 year in an Agile environment)
- Proficient with Agile Lifecycle Management tools (e.g. Jira, Rally, VersionOne, etc.)
- Participate in / facilitate discussions to discover solutions, as well as capturing and transforming business and technology requirements into high-quality User Stories and Acceptance criteria
- Ability to maintain required Secret security clearance (Interim Accepted)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
- SAFe Certified
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.