Business Process Analyst ( R-00057489 )
The NISC IV program at Leidos is seeking a Business Process Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Western Service Center (WSC) Planning & Requirements Group (PRG) with Program/Project Analytical support.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
The selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing business processes and developing sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements. Duties include researching best business practices within and outside the organization, collecting and analyzing process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced safety, increased productivity, and reduced cost. Duties may include determining how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes.
Areas of support for the selected candidate will include research, gather, and analyze complex data to develop reports; prepare dashboards; identify trends; and make recommendations for process improvements for all phases of program management.
Specific tasks will include:
- Evaluate and analyze data from internal budget, training, and organizational goals to identify trends and make recommendations.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint/KSN, Tableau dashboards, and other databases; provide statistical analysis of multiple databases; and prepare presentations and reports from the data.
- Develop and maintain organizational charts.
- Develop and maintain Director level dashboards.
- Provide tracking and reporting for program and management action items.
- Provide support to team, group, and management meetings as needed.
- Provide PRG with ad hoc technical writing and editing support.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite in Des Moines, WA (once temporary Pandemic related remote work is over or when asked to return to the office).
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills):
- Experience in technical writing and editing various documents; and able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- The position requires the candidate to travel approximately once per year within the Western Service Area.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security clearance.
- Have a BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 2+ years of prior relevant experience OR additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of SharePoint/KSN, and/or Tableau dashboards for the purposes of administering, managing, sharing, organizing and presenting analytical and organizational information, is desired.
- Familiarity with technical writing, editing, and data presentations through charts, graphs, and MS PowerPoint, is desired.
- Candidate must be organized and detail oriented, have strong analytical skills, and is a team player.
- The selected candidate will have highly developed presentation skills, self-motivated and proactive team player, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.External Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:$2000Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Business ProcessPay Range: