Business Development Operations Analyst ( R-00057452 )
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in our Intelligence Group as a Business Development Operations Analyst!
The Business Development Operations Analyst is responsible for accuracy, interpretation, and reporting of BD data to help the achievement of BD metrics. The Analyst also manages action items for both recurring and ad hoc tasks in support of day-to-day BD operations. Tasks includes ensuring BD data accuracy in WinIt, reconciliations with contracts and finance, facilitation of monthly group pipeline reviews, support to the execution of reviews and approvals for the Gate Review Process, Closest-to-the-Pin updates, tracking of wins and losses, liaison and coordination with the operations of Trade Show budgets and details, consolidation and dissemination of weekly 5x15 reports, creation of and publishing of the BD Weekly scorecard, supporting establishment of charge numbers and IWOs, and coordination with the Intel Group power users to ensure data is accurate and Intel Group equities are maintained.
The Group BD Operations Analyst will work collaboratively across the Intel Group and across the company to ensure success, build relationships with counterparts in BD&S from other groups and other functions. The candidate will ensure BD actions are tracked and responded to, and provide ad-hoc and routine support to the Senior Vice President and Vice President of BD strategy and operations, group line and BD staff, and operations managers with all activities related to business development and strategy. In this role, you are expected to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, handle multiple simultaneous tasks, and proactively identify gaps and areas for improvement for the BD operations overall. Sense of urgency, ability to anticipate needs, and strong communication skills a must! This job requires in-person support 5 days a week.
- Participate in all business development planning activities, scheduling and facilitating BD presentations, to include pipeline reviews, gate reviews, weekly and monthly BD reporting.
- Monitor the Group pipeline, submits and awards. Produce weekly reports and scorecards used for tracking by the Intel Group leadership. Track opportunity data accuracy to ensure exceptions are resolved quickly and coordinate with the Intel Group power users for their respective operations.
- Ensure all BD-related actions are tracked and coordinated with appropriate owners for closure.
- Implement and maintain data in the CRM tool and encourage maximum use of the tool within operations, such as development of dashboards, views, reports, etc.
- Coordinate Group supported tradeshows between the operations and the marketing and communications teams to ensure all aspects are prepared, coordinated, registered, and supported for successful exhibits.
- Manage the reconciliation process and assist the Operations in their award reconciliation each period.
- Manage the 5x15 Group Report. Collect inputs from the Operations, develop the Group report and disseminate the report on a weekly basis.
- Manage the overall IWO and Charge Number workflow process including overseeing the B&P/Marketing charge numbers and IWOs.
- Gather Closest to the Pin (CTTP) inputs from the Operations and develop a Group CTTP for awards and submits.
- Participate in working groups related to BD process and tools and related improvements.
- Represent Intel Group interests in forums such as the WinIt CCB, financial dashboard
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of related experience.
- Proven track record of successful business development operations and/or pipeline support
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office to present ideas, information, and reports and WinIt experience to track opportunities and manage pipeline.
- Experience with Tier 1-3 tradeshow support and associated coordination
- Multi-tasking abilities and understanding of how to prioritize tasks
- Communications skills to develop, organize, facilitate, coordinate and execute actions across the group related to all BD and Strategy.
- Indirect or direct support of the Intelligence Community customer.
- Experience with Power BI.
- Experience with Excel and pivot tables.
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision, and establish a solid working relationship with senior management, BD staff, and peers in the Group and across Leidos
- A clearance is highly desired.