Business Process & Planning Analyst ( R-00057495 )
The Corporate Real Estate (CRE) Function at Leidos has an opening for a Business Process and Planning analyst to work in our Reston Virginia office. CRE is a multifaceted team providing leadership and management of a real estate portfolio for a $13B international corporation with locations in over 40 States and 20 Countries.
Working across the various disciplines of corporate real estate the position will focus on coordination and integration of activities and projects. The analyst will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data, metrics, tracking performance, schedule status and reporting. The analyst will ensure that initiatives are in adherence with business processes and procedures. The position requires ongoing engagement and collaboration with our facility service provider to ensure compliance with our processes, procedures, best practices and all business planning and portfolio initiatives in a manner that continually drives improvement and efficiency.
- BA or BA in Business Management or related field combined with 4 years of professional experience working with teams of multi-discipline professionals, strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. (Additional experience or training will be considered.)
- Qualified candidates must have related Business Process and Planning experience in a similar capacity.
- Qualified candidates must be able to multitask.
- Through knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Real Estate, Facility Operations and Performance Measurement Tools.