Senior Product Development Analyst (24532)
- Responsible for defining RPA technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determining technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
- Lead technical design sessions with security teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications to ensuring that architecture standards are followed
- Providing portfolio opportunity support to practitioners and firm clients.
- Work with business clients and product owners to review business drivers, needs, and strategies to anticipate future business / technology needs
Members of our ITS team work behind the scenes, but are essential to the Deloitte organization. Our ITS team develop custom enterprise applications and provide IT infrastructure support to clients to ensure that they sustain a competitive advantage and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our team has the analytical skills needed to parse mountains of data, the technical proficiency required to deliver custom solutions, and stellar communications skills needed to present research, discovery, and recommendations in logical and easily understandable ways.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
- 3-5 years of related experience in architect field.
- 1-3 years of RPA experience
- Advanced written, verbal analytical and communications skills required.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Basic client interaction skills
- Working knowledge of analytics, data management, statistics, accounting, and computer applications
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively with teammates, end-users and leadership
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job
- Familiarity with agile project methodology
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- If not based in Hermitage/Nashville, ability to travel up to 70% is required (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).