Business Analyst ( R-00058040 )
Leidos Public Health Division is seeking qualified Business Analysts in Atlanta, GA, contingent upon contract award.
Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of user business problems and the development of system recommendations to meet requirements.
Analyzes current and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems.
Duties include coordinating with business and technology teams to ascertain system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, execution of user acceptance, and may coordinate testing and system controls.
Ensure compliance with CDC’s Enterprise Performance Lifecycle (EPLC).
Work with business owner in understanding the business needs and communicating to a wide range of stakeholders
- Develop requirements based on business and project needs using provided tools such as MS Visio and MS Power point
- Clearly describe, articulate and develop fully vetted requirements that meet the customer needs
- Actively participate in daily Scrums and lead specific requirement sprint planning team discussions to ensure the development team and test team have a clear understanding of the tasks to deliver the requirements and that there are test scenarios that support the requirement
- Deliver high quality, spell checked customer deliverables that provide requirements traceability and deliver all priority 1 State of Work activities
- Collaborate with developers and testers in ensuring requirements are implemented correctly and meet customers’ expectations on a daily basis and capture any decisions or updates to tasks and requirements based on those discussions
- Ability to identify solution and evaluate solution to complex system problem
- Actively participate/lead in the discovery/validation/verification process throughout the development life cycle
- Actively engage/lead in process improvement initiatives
Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of related experience.
Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
hhscdcExternal Referral Bonus:IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%Clearance Level Required:Public TrustTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Business Systems AnalysisPay Range: