Business Analyst (20477)
- Engage directly with client stakeholders to define business priorities and develop comprehensive requirements and functional design, including working with the team to draft materials and conduct these sessions
- Be a front line point of contact to work with our USI based delivery team to build and test the functionality to the design that has been agreed upon with our clients.
- Conduct a Testing Phase, including writing and executing test cases
- Lead the Client through UAT, including writing their test cases, tracking progress, and triaging defects
- Work alongside the on-shore technical team to manage the deployments from start to finish
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
- 1 year of experience in business analysis
- 1 year of relevant consulting and/or industry experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- SDLC experience
- Experience in requirements gathering
- Experience client facing and supporting client needs
- Technical Project experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.