Business Analyst ( R-00058295 )
Leidos Public Health Division is seeking qualified Business Analysts in Atlanta, GA, contingent upon contract award.
The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a strong requirements focused Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA. The work will support the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD). NCIRD is further broken down into divisions covering Bacterial Disease, Viral Diseases, Global Immunization, Immunization Services and Influenza.
Work with business owner in understanding the business needs and communicating to a wide range of stakeholders
- Develop requirements based on business and project needs using provided tools such as MS Visio and MS Power point
- Clearly describe, articulate and develop fully vetted requirements that meet the customer needs
- Actively participate in daily Scrums and lead specific requirement sprint planning team discussions to ensure the development team and test team have a clear understanding of the tasks to deliver the requirements and that there are test scenarios that support the requirement
- Deliver high quality, spell checked customer deliverables that provide requirements traceability and deliver all priority 1 State of Work activities
- Collaborate with developers and testers in ensuring requirements are implemented correctly and meet customers’ expectations on a daily basis and capture any decisions or updates to tasks and requirements based on those discussions
- Ability to identify solution and evaluate solution to complex system problem
- Actively participate/lead in the discovery/validation/verification process throughout the development life cycle
- Actively engage/lead in process improvement initiatives
- Must be able to test requirements and perform scrum master responsibilities (shared with other Business Analysts) on the team in an Agile implementation.
- Ensure compliance with CDC’s Enterprise Performance Lifecycle (EPLC).
Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of related experience.
Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
hhscdcExternal Referral Bonus:IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%Clearance Level Required:Public TrustTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Business Systems AnalysisPay Range: