Business Analyst - Banking (31453)
- In this Operations focused Project Manager role you will provide Sr. level Business Analyst support. The work you do will be in the banking industry.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 6-10 yrs of Business Analyst experience
- Must have strong PM experience in one of the banking domain - Card / Retail Banking / Asset Wealth / Investment Bank
- Must have strong experience with Requirements Gathering, Breakdown, Documentation, Story Writing
- Experience with SDR Reporting / CFTC / OTC Derivatives
- Must be willing to live in or relocate to New York, New York, or Dallas, Texas
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available