Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Business Analyst (31502)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Business Analyst, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Gather Requirements and write Technical specs
• Play an onsite lead to Developers and testers
• Ability to drive meetings, lead other junior BAs and report upwards
• Knowledge on Jira and play a scrum master role
• Participate and contribute in Daily Scrum Calls Drive prioritization, estimation and grooming of user stories
• Coordinate task assignments, tracking and closure of user stories
• Participate and contribute in PI planning sessions
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience (Minimum of 1 year in an Agile environment)
• Proficient with Agile Lifecycle Management tools (e.g. Jira, Rally, VersionOne, etc.)
• Participate in / facilitate discussions to discover solutions, as well as capturing and transforming business and technology requirements into high-quality User Stories and Acceptance criteria
• Scrum Certification (CSM, CSPO)
• SAFe Certified