Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Business Analyst - PDS (31671)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Business Analyst, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Project Delivery Practice.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
In this Business Analyst role, you will gather requirements, provide documentation and story writing.
The work you do will be in the financial services industry.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 6-10 years of Business Analyst experience
• Must have SDR Reporting / CFTC / OTC Derivatives
• Must have strong experience in investment banking and financial services
• Specific experience in managing major large conversion / onboarding programs
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Must be willing to live in or relocate to New York, NY or Dallas, TX