Government Business Process Reengineering Analyst (Secret Clearance) (31855)
- Lead business process re-engineering workshops for an As-Is assessment of legacy maintenance systems
- Develop requirements traceability matrix for legacy maintenance systems
- Manage project schedule
- Manage stakeholder communications
- Support building of client collateral
- Participate in the development and design of new systems, assessing the supportability and maintainability of proposed systems
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Supply Chain & Network Operations Offering helps clients transform their value chains into a competitive edge. Professionals drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness by furnishing proactive insights and enhancing decision-making. Teams advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions by providing operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions. Teams also optimize operations, product, and material flows, and create greater synergy for the supply network to optimize mission performance.
• 2 years of consulting equivalent experience in a functional role
• Experience running workshops
• Experience managing stakeholder communications
• Experience presenting to high level clients
Bachelor's degree required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role.
• Travel up to 20%
• Experience independently performing Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) functional duties
• Knowledgeable on the implementation of acquisition and in-service logistics policy, objectives, processes, and procedures as well as naval aviation systems and equipment
• Experience writing user stories and testing requirements
• Experience working with Siemens PLM Software
• Secret Clearance
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.