Senior Business Systems Analyst ( R-00060548 )
Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior Business Systems Analyst at Scott AFB, IL.
The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology (IT) Service Management and Delivery are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability. Additional job duties and responsibilities include:
- The candidate works independently in a rapid paced environment to maintain operations while coordinating with administrators.
- Leverage processes, experience and best practices, to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys, and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectives for daily operations as well as facilitating full life cycle IT projects.
- Provide Incident, Problem, Change, and Availability Management.
- Ensure that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility, and visibility to the organization.
- Ensure accurate and succinct procedures for enterprise management of a DoD program.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Provides coaching and reviewing the work of lower level technical staff.
- Provides support on a M-F business hours schedule, also responsible for on-call, extended hour, and weekend support as required by mission or emergencies.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline or Management and 4 years of overall related experience or a Master’s degree w/ 2 years of related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux server environment
- Experience with System monitoring using installed tools as well as external tools.
- Experience with the application of security settings and other commercial best practices such as DISA STIGS.
- Experience with configuration, troubleshooting and maintaining VMWare environments.
- Experience working with virtual environments
- Additional ITILv3 certifications
- Additional process improvement or project management experience or education.
- Integration of cyber security tools and systems with network performance, trouble ticketing, and security subsystems highly desired.
GSMOExternal Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:$4000Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top SecretTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Business Systems AnalysisPay Range: