Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Process Automation Business Analyst (39157)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A operations professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced (Skillset example - Project Manager) you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
The Client is looking for Business Analyst position in a client facing role with good knowledge on programming knowledge in C#.net framework is desirable, team size of 15 with a role as an individual contributor and should be open to lead the team down the line in future, Need to collaborate with US(India) team, Project management skills required to manage and plan multiple projects. RPA tools and US health care systems is a plus
The US Operations Transformation Offering applies deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda, optimize costs, and maximize operational efficiency. Our market offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics.
- Plans and leads the design, testing, documenting, and implementation of new scripts.
- Gathers technical requirements effectively by working closely with the client team.
- Uses problem-solving and analytical skills to plan, design, implement, upgrade and support existing processes.
- Provide support for existing automation processes.
- Mentors other analysts from US(India) office and good team player
- Experience in programming concepts, application development, and software development life cycle processes and methodologies
- Project management skills
- Experience providing Level 2 and 3 support
- U.S. healthcare experience
- Technical and functional requirements gathering experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Limited Sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 10% annually.
- 1 to 3 years of Programming experience