Senior Financial Analyst Business Development (R451337)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who We Want
Passionate achievers. Thrive when working on high-performance teams with a commitment to quality and integrity.
Relationship-builders. Create genuine, trusting relationships with internal team members, business partners and leadership through strong interpersonal skills enabling collaboration and influence others to achieve results.
Organized communicators. Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to clearly communicate detail with business partners.
What You Will Do
- Research and translate current market dynamics into business case financial models.
- Partner with marketing teams to build robust assumption based financial models from the ground up.
- Analyze and benchmark current and past product performance against financial model projections.
- Construct and present financial rationale for executive approval.
- Lead onsite financial due diligence assessments of target companies.
- Monitor and report deal metrics to executives.
- Manage and communicate Business Development teams’ budget and projections
What You Need
A Bachelor's Degree. Preferred concentration in Finance/Accounting
2+ years relevant work experience
CPA or CMA preferred
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.