Business Analyst / SCRUM Master ( R-00062201 )
The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within Leidos is seeking Business Analyst / SCRUM Masters with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems on a mission-critical program supporting the Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) Interface and Support Processes division within Customs and Border Protection (CBP). PSPD supports the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and CBP critical missions, specifically screening and processing travelers at the ports of entry (POEs) into the United States.
This position requires frequent interactions with agile delivery teams, CBP product owners, and other CBP stakeholders to lead the gathering, refinement, and documentation of business needs and requirements.
· Collaborate with product owner, technical leads, and developers on the requirement elicitation, documentation in JIRA epic/stories/features and acceptance criteria in fast-paced agile environment.
· Work with product owners to refine, groom and prioritize the backlog
· Work with development teams to flesh out technical and QA requirements
· Collaborates with team on understanding the requirements and properly developing and testing functionality using BDD and ATDD
· Quickly adapt to customer dynamic environment and adopt their processes and foster innovative ideas
· Adopt to new ways of working, socializing and collaborating with stakeholders and understanding their business goals
· Must be a self-starter, strong leader, and have the ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other closely related field with 8 to 12 years of relevant experience or 6 to 10 years of relevant experience with Master's Degree.
· Applicants must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a CBP BI public trust clearance.
· Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban supporting Agile efforts
· At least five (5) years of experience writing user stories, slicing features, using test suites and maintaining issue backlog
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse agile teams, product owners, stakeholders, and SMEs.
· Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
· Experience with JIRA required
· Active CBP BI
· Experience with CBP PSPD