Business Systems Analyst ( R-00062830 )
Leidos currently has an exciting opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to support the Digital Innovation for GSA Infrastructure Technologies (DIGIT) program.
This position is 100% telework, but must be U.S. based. Per the contract, U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Analyzing science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
• Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
• Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures.
• Assist users with hardware refresh process, which includes:
- Backing up user’s data using approved GSA software
- Guiding user to log on new GSA computer
- Ensure data is transferred to new device
- Update tickets in ServiceNow once refresh is complete
- Reschedule refresh appointments as needed
- Candidate must have BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Business, or related field with 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Master's with 0-2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in a DevOps environment.
- Experience in a large enterprise project.
- Experience in Google cloud environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Agile Scrum certification.
• Google cloud certification.