Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
• Acts as a subject matter expert for applications and works with various business units to enhance and improve business processes with automation. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of business systems analysis, resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
• Contributes to functionality and process design for systems by creating functional specifications and supporting documentation, detailing all process flows and functional operations.
• Participates in pilot preparation; coordinates user acceptance testing and coordinates new model rollouts:
o Establishes rollout process.
o Executes, fine-tunes, and documents the process through initial deployments.
o Transfers deployment responsibility to others and works in a support role as needed.
• Analyzes and documents functional requirements, business processes, determine requirements, and sets priorities for projects.
• Leads development efforts for sub-project deliverables. This includes but is not limited to:
o Gathering requirements from stakeholders via discovery sessions; drafts reviews of business requirement documents, proofs requirement documents, and obtains approval of document from stakeholders.
o Provides guidance and oversight for systems integration test case preparation.
o Assists Quality Assurance in functional and end-to-end validation.
o Provides management project updates to integrations leadership.
o Supports user acceptance testing.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
• May provide assistance to lower level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
• Mentors other staff as applicable.
• May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
• Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state, and federal laws and regulations• Assists with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
The Oracle Enterprise Solutions offering provides services from ERP and Cloud strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
• At least 5 - 8 years of related experience in business analysis; or a Master's degree with 3 years of experience
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Excellent presentation and communication skills required.
• Strong organizational, project management, and process analysis skills are essential.
• Must be able to lead virtual project teams across broad-based projects.