Costpoint Business Analyst ( R-00063732-OTHLOC-PL-2D2006 )
UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a Costpoint Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) team. This unique and exciting position provides the opportunity for significant visibility to the business functions by supporting strategic and challenging areas of Manufacturing and Inventory, transforming the Enterprise. There will also be exposure to Intelligent Automation / Robotics Process Automation (IA/RPA), Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects, and Costpoint improvement initiatives and support. This position is able to operate from any Leidos location. Most locations offer the option for some virtual work.
In this role, you will provide leadership and direction dealing with the Costpoint Materials Management module (Inventory & Manufacturing) for multiple domestic and international companies. This position will have a role in Costpoint transformation and automation initiatives to streamline system and user processes and will develop and execute Leidos strategic system strategy for Materials Management from an operational and functional mindset.
- Assist in functional activities for special projects involving system upgrades, financial reorganizations, and acquisitions/divestitures
- Assist in implementation of the Materials Management module for new programs, sites, or acquisitions following a prescribed project life cycle
- Assist the Manufacturing Center of Excellence Taskforce, whose goal is to plan the future of Manufacturing and Inventory Management for Leidos
- Develop and maintain functional desktop procedures and deliver training to system users relating to Materials Management
- Perform month-end tasks and reconciliations of Units Usage and Inventory transactions
- Perform weekly tasks and batch checks for sub-period closing and regularly team with ITS to troubleshoot database and batch issues
- Provide both analytical and functional expertise and direction to the Costpoint Materials Management module (Inventory & Manufacturing) user base
- Provide functional expertise and direction on how to use Costpoint inventory and manufacturing modules from project setup to manufacturing execution
- Take part in functional testing on hot fixes and system MR updates in accordance with the Costpoint maintenance schedule (may include coordination with end users testing)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or related field) and minimum 4 years of relevant experience, which must include experience in Costpoint Manufacturing and Inventory modules
- Must possess a strong background in manufacturing project set-up and the ability to collaborate with the Project Accounting, Enterprise Systems, Revenue, Accounting, and Project Finance Teams
- Prior experience with Inventory Management Operations
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to grasp new ideas and skills quickly
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Customer service focused
- Detail oriented with a desire to expand knowledge and add value to the organization
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Flexible approach to facilitate working with team members in diverse locations
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment
- Experience with any of the following: Microsoft Power BI, OAC, TOAD for Oracle, TOAD Datapoint, Notepad++, COGNOS, or any other SQL based reporting/analytic application is a plus
- Experience with integrations and migrations to Costpoint and MES/PLM/MRO solutions is a plus
- Government contracting experience is preferred
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!External Referral Bonus:IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%Clearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Business Systems AnalysisPay Range: