Lead, Consulting Talent Business Analyst (45656)
- Follow the direction of the Business Advisor including managing the analysis and evaluation of programs and processes and helping to identify key Talent issues / trends facing the business and formulating actionable results
- Partner with the Business Advisor to develop and deploy Talent programs to ensure that Talent resources and services are aligned with the business strategy
- Collaborate with the COEs and Core Talent Services to develop solutions that seamlessly address key business issues
- Consult with business leaders, Business Advisors, and other Business Analysts on how Talent can help drive business performance
- Conduct data analysis and manipulation using appropriate tools to help provide creative solutions on business issues; leverage analytics to break down internal and external factors influencing the business
- Analyzes data and fundamental information about the business to challenge conventional thinking on a business issue. Provides high level expertise and analytics.
- Assists with the analysis and evaluation of programs and processes as directed by the Business Advisors (in areas such as inclusion, compensation, etc.)
- Supports the Business Advisor to identify key Talent issues or trends facing the business and help formulate actions to address the issues
- Partners with the Business Advisor to understand business drivers and the organization to identify performance issues and analyze their impact on business results.
- Assists with the alignment of compensation/rewards to business strategy/industry.
- Assists the various COEs on aligning their strategies, programs and policies with the Business demand and requirements to ensure effective service delivery across the Talent channels (e.g. Deployment, Total Rewards, Acquisition, Development).
- Assists the Business Advisor to develop communications regarding Talent strategies, programs and services.
- Provides advisory support to the Business Advisor during peak times (i.e. performance management cycles, compensation review).
- Generally shared responsibility for a service line/ service area.
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources leadership experience and/ or directly related experience
- Undergraduate degree required (4 year)
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future