Business Analyst ( R-00065243 )
DescriptionJob Description:UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL...
We are in search of a Business Analyst who will analyse complex business problems to be solved with processes and applications across the enterprise. You will manage and support successful business change through the definition of requirements'.
The prime location for this role is Bristol although the location can be flexible.Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
If this sounds like the kind of environment you can thrive, keep reading!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identify stakeholders and analyse their perspectives and needs
- Elicit, analyse, define and document business requirements
- Support UAT for IS projects, by helping to define test scenarios and assisting management of testing
- Manage small-scale projects by defining requirements, determining deliverables, organizing resources and planning and managing delivery
- The BA is nestled within the Architecture unit that supports the entire programme, so new members are required to have competency and understanding of architecture disciplines and tools
What Does Leidos Need From Me?:
- Business process modelling (using a conventional modelling notation, e.g. UML)
- Requirements elicitation
- Gap analysis and associated techniques
- Requirements analysis
- Requirements modelling and documentation
- High standards of communication (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in MS Visio and strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in one of the MBSE (EA/Cameo) will be beneficial
- Self-starting, enthusiastic, keenness to learn, develop and contribute to the success of the programme
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.Pay Range: