Patient Engagement and Data Integration - Business Analyst - Project Delivery Analyst (50196)
- Ability to collect and translate requirements into scalable, supportable, efficient content management and integration solutions
- Assist development teams to maintain all data sources and data storage options, coordinate with application teams in developing ETL processes.
- Administer all requests and analyze issues and provide efficient resolution for same. Monitor defects and inquiries and provide efficient resolution for same.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Collaborate with team members and partners across shores, in a distributed project environment, successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
- Perform service delivery at or above delivery metrics, customer satisfaction, coordination with a global team, perform effort estimation, design and implement changes, align with client ITSM processes
Core Technology Operations
Our Core Technology Operations (CTO) team offers differentiated operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to outcome, deliver business transformation, and build resilience in an uncertain future.
Our operate services within CTO include:
- Foundry Services: Operate services providing flexible, recurring resource capacity for client initiatives, projects, tasks, and enhancement
- Managed Services: Operate services that provide ongoing maintenance, monitoring, and optimization for IT/Engineering applications & products
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of experience with business analysis
• Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.