Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Business Analyst - Project Delivery Analyst (50649)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider a remote opportunity with us.
Work you'll do
This work involves improving employee experience during the day to day operations for EA employees; mainly covers support around slack, okta, Google workspace, Miro & EA world. Project manage and drive client requirements, work with business & IT project owners and align to deliverables and timelines for AMS projects and enhancements.
Our Enterprise Operations as a Service team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of Enterprise Operations as a Service applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Handle multiple tasks on daily basis
- Understand, analyze, and document client technical specifications and business requirements
- Work individually and as a part of a team to develop solutions that achieve various milestones for each client project
- Participate in the development and delivery of solutions that directly impacts day to day activities of our clients
- Pick up knowledge of tools required to complete the task successfully
- Business analysis
- Requirements gathering
- User stories/acceptance criteria
- Business/process mapping
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.