Manager, Business Solution Analyst - DAS ServiceNow (49093)
- Maintains a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities of and is a Subject Matter Expert in Service Now and the various areas and products within it.
- Assists the Engagement Manager in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with support of existing products and delivering new technology products. Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
- Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for a named set of custom developed or vendor software products. Creates documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and newsletters.
- Manages the product backlog for product, working with the Engagement Manager and Business Stakeholders to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project. Follows SAFe processes.
- Possesses overall understanding of appropriate business processes and workflows.
- Engages business owners and other ITS resources to respond to requests for new applications and/or enhancements. Collaborates with the Engagement Manager in creating and presenting the appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials (Charter).
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs.
- Leads and is responsible for Development activities. Reviews/maintains user stories with Development Team to ensure understanding and Acceptance Criteria. Works with the USI Development resources to create/modify software to meet business objectives/requirements.
- Leads and is responsible all Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle. Works with USI QA resources to develop and execute Test Plans, Test Scripts and all other deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the Products.
- Provides feedback to USI QA resources
- Works with the Engagement Manager and clients to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing. Works with USI QA resources to provide UAT test scripts for the client.
- Provides operational support to practitioners and firm clients. Engages with various ITS organizations to resolve problems as they arise.
- Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Assists Engagement Manager with status reporting as required by the Market Development Channel and Deloitte Applications Studio leadership.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools which empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 5+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
- 5+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience. Strong core business analysis skills.
- Sound knowledge of ServiceNow functional modules and implementation experience. At least 2+ years experience in full lifecycle development and sustainment.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
- Experience with test plan creation, test scripting, and test strategy and conducting UAT
- Demonstrated ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skill are a must.
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment and in different time zones.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Ability to travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) is a plus.
- Familiarity with MS Teams, SharePoint, SAFe elements/processes, MS Project, Automated QA and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus. Experience working with Agile and SAFe development processes.
- Experience in packaged software development
- Experience in programming is a plus.
- Ability to distill complexity to what users need in a mobile experience and 3rd Party vendor products
- Prior experience that demonstrates good business understanding is needed (experience in a professional services organization is a plus