Senior Systems Analyst Team Lead Java Development
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity in Chicago, IL.
Work You'll Do
A 5 year Run Engagement to provide Incident management, Problem management, Service request, Knowledge management of multiple applications on multiple technologies e.g. Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, AngularJS, Microservices etc. The team size is 32 - 35 including onsite & offshore. The proposed role is of Onsite team lead role which involves coordination with offshore as well as client stakeholders.
- Performs all support Services in scope including code analysis, data analysis, traiging & troubleshooting of application issues, minor enhancements
- Provides regular status updates on incidents through ServiceNow, mails or calls as necessary
- Coordinates and communicates with other support groups for issue resolution
- Leads a group of applications/functions (ex. grouped by functionality or technology)
- Ensures work assigned is handled within agreed upon SLAs
- Drives business impacting issues to resolution in collaboration with other application teams, infrastructure, 3rd party vendor and development teams
- Manages and coordinates communications between the Contractor onshore and offshore teams
- As required, contributes and participates in knowledge sharing sessions with Gallo teams
- Coordinates with business users on functional changes or for clarifications
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Java, J2EE
- SQL, PLs/SQL
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Limited Sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 10% annually.
- Minumum 3 years of experience
- 1 to 3 years of Programming experience